Hi from an old member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone! I've been missing for a long time, and I can't say I'm returning. Not for now, anyway. I've been away, in the land where many awesome things are made. f3underground. I've learned how to modify models in sketchup while I was away. Here's a sample.

Omega Spawn from the "Adventures of Spawn". The second pic is the real figure.

omegaspawnoverall.jpg

1873507461_1c20323f55.jpg

Black Hand power armor from C& C 4

blackhandoveralljpg.jpg

Better T-46d power armor. The white armor in the second pic is the original T-46d.

newt46doverall.jpg

comparisonfront.jpg

For more pics, check out my photobucket.

http://s219.photobucket.com/home/michalanthropos

My future projects include the enclave T-52a[/url] from the Fallout 3 power armor concept art, a 40k commissar suit, Optimus Prime's retractable blade from Bay's movies, a steampunk armor, a rather sexy power armor (hey, I like power armors), and the pr0n version of this Akasha in swimsuit[/url] image (not suitable for minors, of course).
I have also managed to rip many games, like the meshes and music from the StarCraft 2 beta, Hellgate London helmets, Unreal tournament 2003/2004, Unreal Tournament 3, Borderlands, Worldshift, Dawn of War, and others. If you want a model, tell me and I'll see if I can rip and send it to you.
So, I came here to ask for two things. The first one is, does anyone have the War for Cybertron video game? I don't care if it's downloaded or not. I really want it's 3d models. I'll try to guide you through the ripping process, and if that fails (it's not like I know alot about ripping), then there's always 3dripper.
Also, I remember that before the ddos attack, someone posted a trailer from a game I thought was a movie. The protagonist was wearing a white armor that looked like Master Chief's armor, with a black visor over his mouth. What game was it?
You can either reply here, or contact me through www.f3underground.com but keep in mind the underground is much less strict about swearing than the 405th. One of the reasons I'm there^^. I'm known as Michalanthropos there too.

The guy you were talking about in the end of your post is from the game Vanquish. It's not out yet, as you may know. Here's a preview.

But, anyways...
You are crazy talented sir. Could I possibly get a moedel of the Eldar Warlock from the Dawn of War games? I was thinking about it as a prospective cosplay in the future.

Thx Crispy! That's the game.
Here's the model you asked for. Sorry it took me a little, but I don't have an internet connection at home. You might notice that the helmet's eyes are missing. I don't know why the developers made the mesh like this, but it's suppossed to be the high def one. I'm currently looking for a way to rip the models from DoW 2.
http://www.4shared.com/file/7vMeLcjK/DoWwarlock.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back