Hobbies Outside of Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm big into cars, and unlike Saint, i like fast ones. ;) jk man haha. Ive got a 92 twinturbo Stealth thats decently modified:
NewRims001.jpg

100_1894.jpg

It has 99 front end/ headlights
CF hood
Full coil-over suspension
18x9" Blitz Technospeed z1's
ESP downpipe
Test pipe
ATR single shot exhaust
560cc injectors
255 Walbro fuel pump
SAFC II
15G turbos
and lots of sterio equipment

I also like to target shoot with my 10/22 plinker

I enjoy building computers/ tewaking them
and car audio instalation/fabrication(pimp my ride stuff)

thats a pretty sweet car... how can you get away with that test pipe btw?

hmm, i usually skateboard ALOT. I LOOOVE to eat, so i cook alot, and its mostly vietnamese or chinese food. ( coz im vietnamese, WOOOOOH) I play an electric guitar, plus drums also. I play drums in my little "wannabe" band with a couple of frends, and it kicks ass. I sometimes might be partying or something, pranks, causing trouble...yeah. Egging and Teepee'ing peoples houses. haha. im mean, but badass. Sometimes, i skateboard in my Mark VI. hahhah

my hobbies are putting to gether paper models and plastic models but if i do a good job at making my master chief armor im ganna start making plastic costumes and stuff

Adam said:

You only need it to pass emissions. Just swap it right before hand lol

3000GT/Stealths come with 3 cat's, 3mufflers(2 small 1 big) and a resonator. I've never heard of ESP before but normally on most aftermarket downpipes (like the 3SX DP) the pre-cats(the 2 mini cats before the main) are absent. So with a DP, TP and the ATR single shot he should be flowing pretty high. I doubt he takes emissions where he lives or he give the good ol *ahem* bribe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GF COMES FIRST!(but she lives 5 states away right now), i too work on fast cars. bro-in-law has a subaru impreza WRX(random modifications), Civil Air Patrol(if ya dont konow what it is then look it up), used to skate but fractured bodyparts stopped that, snowboard, i can build Cpu's. AND THAT IS WHY I DO NOT HAVE A JOB!

Ragnarok118 said:
I'm big into cars, and unlike Saint, i like fast ones. ;) jk man haha. Ive got a 92 twinturbo Stealth thats decently modified:

maybe, but mine doesnt break. DSM drivetrains...... :whistle:

Adam said:
thank you :D It's almost as sweet as your armor =P.
I have a few friends that do inspections so they just give me a sticker regardless and if theres any problems to fix them.

I have lots more pictures if you want to see, just let me know.

optimusaint said:
maybe, but mine doesnt break. DSM drivetrains...... :whistle:

I guess its a good thing its not a DSM then. ;)
DSMs were made in Illinois, 3000gt/Stealth's were made in Japan.

I was just joshing you though, id love to have an NSX someday. Amazing cars.

p.s. i used to break too, my body cant handle it any more tho :(
i did a few power moves but mostly poping, down/top rock

With me going to an engineering school/college ( and a freakin' hard one at that), I really don't tend to have much free time. :cautious: But when I do, I am a toxophilite (aka- A lover of archery), so I am into traditional archery. I shoot a longbow and must say that I am not that bad of a shot really. If I can't get out to do that though, then I mainly tinker around with motors or electrical stuff...or just spend time with my girlfriend.

prop making

drawing

visual effects

filmmaking

weapons

video games

2d and 3d animation

graphics

free running/ parkour (kinda)

the internet

Another car guy here. Fixing up my 93 Civic EX (wish I could find someone to paint the stinking thing) and playing in a church band.

I like 3d modelling, I write computer tracked music, I play guitar and shamisen (badly) I also like sculpting in various media and vacuum forming stuff. Also play a bit of 360 and watch a lot of films

Shooting guns
Throwing knives
Fighting
Surfing the web
Raceing
Working on my 72 monte carlo
Listening to music
playing with my daughter
Walking the dog
Making armor

-Drawing (I have a deviantart account if anyones interested)
-Skating (but I suck atm I can just about kickflip lol)
-Playing on my 360
-Going out with my friends
-Driving (soon :p)
-Sleeping

Thats about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back