Holiday Shoot 2022 (Greater Toronto Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
407 Station? Not familiar with that one...
Screenshot_20221118_161640.jpg

It is the second last stop on that west side of the northbound line.

I can get dropped off at the station.
I know a time hasn't been decided yet but, any general guess?
Just so people have enough time to get home if they need too perhaps 11am? We can start the bidding there :lol:

NewBrody, if you're still willing to pick me up, what time would we have to met up at the station for a 11am shoot?
It takes roughly 2 hours from the station to the location. So around 9. Schankerz I was hoping maybe we could meet just a little bit later at the location. Maybe around 2? That way I won't have to meet PaiganBoi until around 12 at the subway station.

It takes roughly 2 hours from the station to the location. So around 9. Schankerz I was hoping maybe we could meet just a little bit later at the location. Maybe around 2? That way I won't have to meet PaiganBoi until around 12 at the subway station.
12pm is doable... Question is, will you okay driving me back depending on how long the shoot goes.

Oh, another question.
The photographer that's doing the shoot. What's his fee and how are we splitting the costs?

12pm is doable... Question is, will you okay driving me back depending on how long the shoot goes.
Yeah I will be fine. Would you want me to drive you to the same subway station or your place? I honestly don't mind either, I'm young and I basically run on no sleep and coffee.

Yeah I will be fine. Would you want me to drive you to the same subway station or your place? I honestly don't mind either, I'm young and I basically run on no sleep and coffee.
LOL.
If you're okay with it, my place would be preferable and very much appreciated.

Oh, another question.
The photographer that's doing the shoot. What's his fee and how are we splitting the costs?
Our dear friend Lt Dan has actually stepped in to volunteer his very generous services as our photographer! As far as fees go let’s just say I’m gonna owe him A LOT of Tim’s from here on out

I would have loved to go, but I unfortunately wont be able to. All my weekends are booked right up until Christmas. Especially since I've already committed to GalaxyCon on Dec 3 in Columbus Ohio. I doubt any of yall are up for a road trip to Ohio but hey that's where I'll be

I would have loved to go, but I unfortunately wont be able to. All my weekends are booked right up until Christmas. Especially since I've already committed to GalaxyCon on Dec 3 in Columbus Ohio. I doubt any of yall are up for a road trip to Ohio but hey that's where I'll be
Aw shoot, hopefully we’ll plan something else after new years so you and Pixelcube can make it!

Worse case, maybe we could try a small gathering in spring around April 4th if that would be more doable?

It's looking like I won't be able to make it due to timing of rental availability myself...

Alright guys so we’re still on for Sunday at 2pm, forecast has the possibility of rain/snow in the morning but it says it should clear up before 2 so fingers crossed! It’s also supposed to be high of around 5 C but still wear appropriate clothing under your costumes for the weather.

D91F1602-3DAE-46E3-8B76-342AA6B40BD3.png

Heres the entrance we’ll be meeting at, looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Attachments

• 6DC7ECFE-E1B6-4FEF-A170-9AD9ACB1143F.jpeg
    6DC7ECFE-E1B6-4FEF-A170-9AD9ACB1143F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 95
Just wanted to put this out there because I had a fun idea. If we finish shooting by around 5:00 (which is most likely when we'll run out of light anyway as that's when the sun has set), if everyone is down, we could go to Weber's for some good burgers and fries. They close at 7pm so we'd have plenty of time to change and go get some good food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back