Holiday Shoot 2022 (Greater Toronto Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they serve anything else besides burgers?
As odd as this may sound, I don't eat hamburgers. They have always given me stomach issues if I try to eat them.

Do they serve anything else besides burgers?
As odd as this may sound, I don't eat hamburgers. They have always given me stomach issues if I try to eat them.
They have hot dogs, fries, poutine, shakes, smoothies, soft drinks, coffee and ice cream.
There is also a subway, Tim's and a Mexican restaurant nearby as well.

ATTENTION FOLKS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I have managed to rearrange some plans this weekend and will be able to make it for this wonderful photoshoot idea! Schankerz if the invitation to crash at your place the night of the 26-27 is still open, I gladly accept! Sunday at 2:00pm sounds great, and I'm so down to eat at Webber's. I'd probably leave Windsor after work at 4:30-5:30, and it takes about 5 hours to get to Orillia. That puts me there at about 10:30pm if traffic is ok. I would have to leave before 7:00pm on Sunday to get home before midnight, but I think that will work just fine.

ATTENTION FOLKS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I have managed to rearrange some plans this weekend and will be able to make it for this wonderful photoshoot idea! Schankerz if the invitation to crash at your place the night of the 26-27 is still open, I gladly accept! Sunday at 2:00pm sounds great, and I'm so down to eat at Webber's. I'd probably leave Windsor after work at 4:30-5:30, and it takes about 5 hours to get to Orillia. That puts me there at about 10:30pm if traffic is ok. I would have to leave before 7:00pm on Sunday to get home before midnight, but I think that will work just fine.
Oh this is great news! So glad you can make it!

I hope you all have fun. If there's another shoot in the works come spring (Hell, maybe even TO CC), Cortana will bring a weapon.
(Tristan, at this rate you might as well bow to Dan over such kindness, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back