holly crap look at this guy drive!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that looks like something straight out of a video game, he just kept pulling 360's. Pretty cool vid. - Ice

lol, bet the media will be all over this, telling us that this is what happens when little 13 year olds play too many racing games :D

"zomg teh copz3rz ar3 t3h @ft3rz m3h, where t3h f00k did I put m3h h@x0rz?!?! Sh@t friggen n00bs w0n't l3@v3 m3h al0n3 dis gam3 is teh sux0rz3rz"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nightpicknic @ Nov 25 2007, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i can only imagine what the cops are thinking i mean they fish tailed the gd damn guy 3 times. cop-> :mad: <-driver</div>

lol

Do useless videos really need to be posted, especially with really bad grammar? I have a hard time understanding you.

AoBfrost said:
Do useless videos really need to be posted, especially with really bad grammar? I have a hard time understanding you.

dont we all

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Hey aob, I see ur still giving people ur honest opinion about correct grammar and annunciation haha you dork!!!!! U know i got luvv for ya!!

A,

AoBfrost said:
I'm a guy...
That is why you've got to be careful. Although no-one likes being called it
Edit: just realised that this is my 117th post! Yay!

Ice said:
Haha, that looks like something straight out of a video game, he just kept pulling 360's. Pretty cool vid. - Ice
ya that is pretty cool i wonder where he learned to drive like that

I'm glad I don't live in the US. The cops are rushing into the car.

We don't have this.

Okay... we don't have pursuits XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back