Holy Crap Rumor Bungie making new FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

This is from Rumor Mill, EGM (Electronics Gaming Monthly). Keep in mind this guy gets most of his rumors right he predicted Kindom of Hearts 2 and other stuff. Heres the twist. I'll type exactly what it says:

Q-Tips

- Microsoft may start a war---Word is they're making a massively multiplayer online first-person shooter for the 360. Hmm, wonder what bungie is up to?

That is exactly what it says and I'm pretty excited with bungie products I love Halo 3, and can't wait until Halo Wars and the Halo Movie. Now this. Awesome. Huge Bungie fan Here.

bungie should make game like oblivion but on like xbox live and other things i think that would be kool with no guns but swords and archery that be amazing

thisismadness2 said:
bungie should make game like oblivion but on like xbox live and other things i think that would be kool with no guns but swords and archery that be amazing

you just described oblivion...

but yes bungie would be legend if they made a tight FPS shooter, would be interesting what they come up with actually

Last edited by a moderator:
monstermike19 said:
you just described oblivion...
but yes bungie would be legend if they made a tight FPS shooter, would be interesting what they come up with actually

but oblivion isnt co op campaign or live =p

thisismadness2 said:

only reason I play Oblivion is to use the Spartan mod and kill 16th century people as Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back