hoodster31 ODST build improvements

I decided to make a knife for my odst based off of my favorite knife, I'm pretty happy with how it came out I might need to fix up the blade a bit, but all in all I would say it's pretty good, I'm planning on attaching it to my left gauntlet, kinda like how hunter has his knife from the bad batch.

20230306_125538.jpg20230306_132224.jpg20230306_134021.jpg20230306_143706.jpg20230306_143744.jpg20230306_143747.jpg

Awesome work! I used DFT's files for some of my suit and the wrist were one of my favourite things to build. Best of luck hoodster31.

I started to work on the hips, but since dft files don't have anything for the hips I decided to try to sketch my own using this image.
Screenshot_20230404_141445_Gallery.jpg

This is what I ended up making for my hip template I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I'll see if I'm able to cut it out, and see how it looks on foam tonight after work.

20230404_141458.jpg

I started to work on the hips, but since dft files don't have anything for the hips I decided to try to sketch my own using this image. View attachment 329782

This is what I ended up making for my hip template I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I'll see if I'm able to cut it out, and see how it looks on foam tonight after work.

View attachment 329783
Your template looks great! The ODST hips have a shield like design, but they do have a small cut in starting about on the lower quarter of the design and ending on the upper quarter of the design. There is a Pepakura file for this piece in the armory, here's the link!

This is all looking so good! I’m doing a DFT build right now too. I like the hip template you made. I’ll probably come back and peek at that when I get there. Have you decided what colors you’re going to paint it yet?

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back