Hot Glue gone bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah with the walmart think you are right. :p
white glue seems like to be normal wood glue with PVA basis (poly vinyl acetat). is this right?
are there any white glue products with a less viscosity? normaly they are like a thick liquit

yeah with the walmart think you are right. :p
white glue seems like to be normal wood glue with PVA basis (poly vinyl acetat). is this right?
are there any white glue products with a less viscosity? normaly they are like a thick liquit

When I refer to white glue, yeah it's similar to wood glue, but not as thick (viscous). Elmer's brand white glue, or "School Glue" is fairly thin, nowhere near water-thin, but not nearly as thick as wood glue. And yes, it's PVA based.

Blew up my second low-temp glue gun yesterday so being impatient I pulled out my bottle of parafix wood glue to put a chest attachment together. I think its a thinner wood glue than most but it took a while to get the hang of working with it. the trick was to put a little on a piece of cardboard then lightly dab the tip of my finger in the glue then run it along the pep tab and pinch them parts together til they stuck. Took longer but looks good and its a back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back