Hotel Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair651

Does anyone have any hotel cards? Because I know that they are good for using as a bondo applyer, and im fresh out. =(

:eek im very confused about this thread

mirage i agree just go buy the correct tool in stead of wasting paper / cardstock sort of is a waste aswell

Agreed. You can get a 3-pack of plastic spatulas at wal-mart for about $4 or $5. They are right next to the body filler.

agreed go get some plastic spreaders for filler they don't cost much and are reusable as long as you don't screw up the mixture

knevil said:
pm me if you need hotel cards cards. i will trade hotel cards in bulk for tips and molds ;)

Yeah...molds are worth tons of money because of the cost and time used in making them. Don't hold your breath on that one

Last edited by a moderator:
You know... I don't think enough hotel cards exist to be worth most molds. After a few hundred, the amount of cards becomes irrelevant because, really, who needs that many hotel cards? What are you going to do, melt them down for the plastic?

Flyerfye said:
You know... I don't think enough hotel cards exist to be worth most molds. After a few hundred, the amount of cards becomes irrelevant because, really, who needs that many hotel cards? What are you going to do, melt them down for the plastic?

I lol'ed

If i understand you, by hotel cards you mean those plastic credit card looking things? (If not ignore the rest of this reply) You can to go to almost any gift card retailer (wal-mart, gamestop, barnes and noble, etc) and ask for their USED gift cards. They usually will give them up for free.

squeegee_large.jpg

Mr.Sci-Fi said:

$#!T dude, you have nice nails. must be hard work.

Also, jus get a bunch of cheap plastic.. you can get really thin crap for super cheap by th sheet from places.. then cut them up.. BAM SPREADERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back