How Adam Attaches His Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
BR doesn't have a completed suit yet....

but that's beside the point.

it's blue realms helmet, so I'd suggest looking at his threads - simple though. Sculpt out of clay and mold it

Hate to be captain obvious here but I gotta ask... Is this microsoft testing the waters to see if we would be reliable as a group for appearances, or is it that they are looking to commision some suits like they tried to do with NAS back in '04?

Man I hope it's the first. Great gesture of good will on your part Adam.

Very nicely done tut vid, not to mention the suit. The one thing that's bugged me about most other suits is the scale of things being off...not here. Top drawer man, top drawer.

~ M7

AoBfrost said:
What happened? Microsoft is doing something about Adam's suit? Someone fill me in.
yea, what? i skimmed over the rest of the thread n didnt find anything. MS were askin about ur suit?

great vid bdw. great to see how you went about it. one question thoe, do you need a hand to get the sholder peicecs off or can you slide em off yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
I can get 100 percent dressed by myself in about 4 minutes...
Same here, although with my current arm setup, It takes me another minute or two just to get my arms in. Shoes and feet pieces are another thing which kill me, I forget to put those on with the leg pieces, then once I have my gloves and arms on, it's hard to maneuver around, and with bigger fingers, putting shoes/boots on isnt easy.

Adam, how do you put your feet on? The foot pieces of the armor, you you just velcro them on?

Adam better not leave us to become some big shot armor maker for bungie... or we go to his house with picket signs and flaming pitch fork's and pillage him!!! Haha jk.

Wow I never knew how similar the strapping is between your suit and mine o_O
Only most of my pieces are bolted to my under armor.
:D makes it easier for me but my suit is very different.

Adam said:
just uploaded... give it a minute
i.ll know that you got lot to do but can you plz healp me withe the helment i.ll dont know what to do i.ll cant even find instrucktion on the helment sorry for my englishe im swedishe plz healp me i.ll know that im new/noob but plz healp me plz post the map or instrucktion on the healmet

one thing I've found pretty handy to keep the shoulder plates inline is running some strapping from just under the chest collar piece to under the tip of the shoulder pad, it's really easy and works good. I can't remember where but I saw someone asking about shoulder plates and forgot where it was so I thought I'd post here. Personally I prefer Adams method (will probably use on my next shoulderpads) but this was ridiculously easy (yeah its a strip of velcro, I'd recommend buckles or elastic).. Then I just used some more velcro to make a band around my upper arm, it doesn't move at all, would probably work for shin to thigh as well, but my current leg armor sucks so I havn't tried...

Btw you gave me the biggest "ask a ninja" flashback when you put the hood thing on haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back