How do I Elite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty 714

Hi, I'm still pretty new here and I want to make an elite minor costume. I am going to use a 3D printer but I don't know how to model anything really (except for what you guys showed me on how to cut pre-made files into smaller pieces. Thanks for that BTW ;) ). Does anyone have a sangeili armor 3D print model I could use? It doesn't matter which game it's from (just hopefully not 5 :p but if that's the only one available that's fine too. I just would rather not have to try to make the bare arms...
...because I am a cosplay noob :lol:)
Sangheili_Minor_01.png

DIS BOOOIIIII!!!

I know there is a way to turn pepakura files into 3d print files. Sooo… maybe I can do that. Does any one have a pep file for combat evolved elite helmet?

Hi, I'm still pretty new here and I want to make an elite minor costume. I am going to use a 3D printer but I don't know how to model anything really (except for what you guys showed me on how to cut pre-made files into smaller pieces. Thanks for that BTW ;) ). Does anyone have a sangeili armor 3D print model I could use? It doesn't matter which game it's from (just hopefully not 5 :p but if that's the only one available that's fine too. I just would rather not have to try to make the bare arms...
...because I am a cosplay noob :lol:)
View attachment 279086
DIS BOOOIIIII!!!
here is a zip file with my templates for the H2A Elite armor. Theyre pepakura files. Hope this helps

Attachments

• H2A Elite Armor.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 356
here is a zip file with my templates for the H2A Elite armor. Theyre pepakura files. Hope this helps
THANK YOU!!! :p Now I just need to figure out how to turn it into a 3d printable model!!! I am sooo thankful for this! I have never seen a file that includes the face before! HURAAAY! :D

I just saw that you wanted 3d printable ones lol. I actually converted them to printable stl files a while back. I've printed the armor pieces and face for a small statue in making. I'll send them to you when i get home from work. You'll have to scale them tho
GRACIAS AMIGO!!! That's awsome! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back