How do i paint my MA5C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Hello guys,
(please read properly before answering Im not a total noob in painting).

Okay, so i do know that i need to prime my MA5C and then paint it. But what types of paints should i use (im going to use spray paint).
So how would i paint my MA5C properly? How many layers of paint do i put and what coulours those layers should be?

I watched Adams painting tutorial for the Armor but i dont think that tutorial would work with the weapon's.
So could you please tell me how to get the best painting result.

Since i think the paint is the most important part of the weapon and really makes it stand out.

Thank you!

-Finnish.

A few layers of black spray primer will work best - the sort you'd use on cars. Get a few even coats of it and make sure the surface is smooth before you get to work on the next lot. Two or three is ideal.

After that, pick a color. Any color - for the sake of argument, metallic grey for the top of the rifle. Grab a few rolls of masking tape and mask over the areas you DON'T want to be colored, and spray away. Again, two or three layers is all you'll need. Rinse and repeat for the other colors, making sure the paint's dry before masking over it.

Primal Weyland said:
A few layers of black spray primer will work best - the sort you'd use on cars. Get a few even coats of it and make sure the surface is smooth before you get to work on the next lot. Two or three is ideal.

After that, pick a color. Any color - for the sake of argument, metallic grey for the top of the rifle. Grab a few rolls of masking tape and mask over the areas you DON'T want to be colored, and spray away. Again, two or three layers is all you'll need. Rinse and repeat for the other colors, making sure the paint's dry before masking over it.

Thank you for the answer. (im actually going to add aluminium plates to the top and paint.).

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
Thank you for the answer. (im actually going to add aluminium plates to the top and paint.).

what i have just bought for my AR is rustoleum primer, black and grey. Also i have bought whats called Hammered, It comes with a silver cap and it lookes like a crome/metal. And i have grey and black spray paint. Im just gonna try and give it a used, battle damaged look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back