how do u get the skull IWHBYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could have taken 2 seconds to look down three threads to the "all skulls and terminals" topic =P

where in massa re you?

Ragnarok118 said:
you could have taken 2 seconds to look down three threads to the "all skulls and terminals" topic =P

where in massa re you?

it dosent have the IWHBYD skull in it he only dose gold skulls

Last edited by a moderator:
i tride to do the order on the site but it wont work do u have to do it with 2 people????? and do u do it before or after truth???????

As it's been posted before on this site, and on various others (i.e. gamewinners.com) You must collect ALL of the other skulls, then preferably clear away the flood for safe transit in between the rings. If you get the sequence correct, the rings will pulse and the IWHBYD Skull will appear before the light bridge connecting to the Ark Activation Panel (where Truth's corpse lies). This must also be done on Normal or higher.

On a side note, only one question mark is needed to end a question. Grammar is key.

/smacks forehead

First, the edit button is useful. We have had too many problems with double posting, it needs to stop.
Second, the skulls all appear on the Normal difficulty. I would recommend watching videos posted in the forums addressing this issue directly to see exactly where the skull is.

Mods, please close this thread, as it is kind of redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back