how do you know what pep peice is what

Status
Not open for further replies.

florios

Jr Member
k im having troubles finding the peises of my pep helmet i know it tells you the numbre to connect but it takes years to find it that way and some times i cant find it at all is there a way for the pep program to find it for you or what?

florios said:
k im having troubles finding the peises of my pep helmet i know it tells you the numbre to connect but it takes years to find it that way and some times i cant find it at all is there a way for the pep program to find it for you or what?

I could hardley figure out how to print it out. So your father then me. But honslsetyly I can't help much. Bu one time I did it, I had the model open on the computer screan also. I think. maybe that might help

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you cut out all the pieces before putting them together. If that's the case, no wonder you can't find the adjacent pieces.

i just open up the file im working on at the moment and look at the 3d model and see what the next piece looks like and find it in the stack of pieces

Don't cut out all the pieces from the pages. Cut them out as you use them.

Use the 'check corresponding face' function in the right click menu of the 2d window to find the adjacent piece to the one you are currently folding.

Sigma-LS said:
Don't cut out all the pieces from the pages. Cut them out as you use them.

Use the 'check corresponding face' function in the right click menu of the 2d window to find the adjacent piece to the one you are currently folding.
Haha, I do the exact opposite from you, I cut all my pieces out first, score them then before using the glue, I try to assemble the pieces laying down so i know where everything is before i had al the glue out. - Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back