How do you make an animated signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i think the title got the question down and for all you people who don't know what Pivot is....
Its a stick animation software. (you can get it by googleing it and its 4 free)

or at least know how to get an animated background?

Ok, first make you animation, then use cam studio to video record your animation as an avi. file (cam studio is free). But then you'l need an avi converter to an mpeg video or Mpg. (this may cost! I paied $400 for editing software, but you can get some for free just google it!!!) Then upload it to imageshack or some other pic hosting site and copy th url in to your sig.

All I do is get sprites from a game a an avi video file, cut it in a video editing program, open it in photoshop, convert it to frames, edit it to look cool, save it it.

Gunnz777 said:
All you have to do is save your animation as a .gif and host on an image hosting site.

Yeah you just save it as .gif file when you are ready... i use adobe image to edit my .gif's and convert avi's to .gif's
I would recomendend Using this It's the best tool you will find
(since you havent when you came to this site)

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
Yeah you just save it as .gif file when you are ready... i use adobe image to edit my .gif's and convert avi's to .gif's
I would recomendend Using this It's the best tool you will find
(since you havent when you came to this site)

-Fin(n)ish
ok i will

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember, animated sigs take forever to load sometimes and then, they eat your bandwith half way into the month then your sig wont show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back