How do you make this armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCKSTAR2217

flaminghayabusa.jpg

I need help on making this armor

try building the hyabusa helm from cardboard and building the suit out of cardstock through pep and u can just add some red and orange paper to the helm to make it seem flaming if not u can just light the helmet on fire.

Doing the flames would be impossible unless you molded clear plastic flames, and had red/orange leds inside.

The jelly would dry and be gone, the best would to be making a permanent solution like a molded flame with leds inside.

Simple, buy a fake halloween torch with the fake fire that looks real, get a small self sized personal battery powered fan, attack the cloth to the helmet, attah the fan, turn it on with white leds, have blowing fire.

Or you can just paint some paper red and orange and stick it on. Or, ooh! I KNOW!
Get some reaaaaally packed magnesium with paper bits in it and light that on fire, it will take hours for it to burn out.

HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS ARMOR. Reminds me ever so slightly of a fellow names borat.

now you should be more specific and grammatically correct when you post. or it will lead to sarcastic flames(no pun intended)

now if you want to make a hyabusa use a little thing called the SEARCH button you can use a pepakura model if there is one. and however if you want to make a flaming helm this is quite improbable seeing as it might result in death. however by thinking it through and not asking questions like. HOW DO I MAKE PAPER CUT OUT?????!!!??!?!. you will figure it out and get help along the way.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Hayabusa is an overused ************ (Excuse my language).
I suggest you try making the ODST Helmet. ;)

hey watch what you say

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Doing the flames would be impossible unless you molded clear plastic flames, and had red/orange leds inside.
Now true like they sead put the top in gas/ pertoll/ oil and then set alight............... wellllllll...... seemed like a good idea at da time....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back