How many pages does it take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I haven't seen answered is how many letter size pages it takes to printout a set of armor for someone 5'8?
I have 20 pages of 90lb stock and wonder if that's going to be enough.

btw, that's the heaviest stock my printer can deal with so that's what I'll be using.

Yeah, you aren't going to be able to a whole armor set with 20 sheets of paper. That might be enough for the helmet or chestpiece.

50 dollars is required for a helmet, 30-40 for a visor, the rest from resin and fiberglass, maybe I should say 30-40 dollars for the helmet since your using the same resin and glass for the entire suit.

Yeah, you aren't going to be able to a whole armor set for 20 bucks. That might be enough for the helmet or chestpiece.

*sheets of paper

Wow, I just made a giant typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also misread too, I thought he said 20 dollars, he meant 20 pages.

No you'll need more than 20 pages, 20 pages can do the helmet, it takes about 17 pages scaled at 26.5 centimeters.

Check out the tut on Pepakura for a resizing walkthrough. Yesterday, I took a 20 page helm file and cut it at least in half. Time consuming, but it definitely saves paper.

[EDIT: Link fixed. Sorry!]

I did my armor from pep and it took a full pack of 250 sheets,110lb cardstock and alittle of another pack probably only 20 some sheets. this is from printing mistakes, forgetting to make sure the numbers are added, and printer jam ups (I kinda forced mine to use 110lb card stock :lol: ) oh cost for the paper was about 11$ a pack so it wasnt too bad.

I Used alot of the double sides, if I messed up an entire print job, just flip the pages over and use the otherside, make sure to cut them out right, right after printing, then you'll have 0 confusion and save tons of paper.

he intire armor set for pepa is about around 200 or 150. not sure. but i overloaded with cardstock just in case :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back