How much would you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

How much would you pay for one/all of these? The DVD box is just there to show the size.

10.jpg

20.jpg

25.jpg

50.jpg

Offersonly.jpg

-X

EDIT:im already getting PM's about this, so just to clarify, im holding onto these for a few more months, but i want an idea on how much people would pay, you can post prices here because im not selling... yet.

its all THICK poster board, about 3x-5x as thick as a normal poster.

I would give you $25 for the big box and $15 for the "A hero must rise." poster.Thats what I would pay anyways.Anything else for me would range from 10-20.
If you gonna sell them,Pm me,Because I'm intrested.All my game stops had to throw away their stuff.

I'd probably pay $15 for the lot. They're not really hard to get if you 'reserve' the posters... just talk to the manager of a GameStop, ask when the display will end, and ask if the store can hold it for you to pick up.

I'd say $15 'coz that's about how much I'd spend on gas driving to a few different GameStops.

Chemical.Reaper said:
I'd probably pay $15 for the lot. They're not really hard to get if you 'reserve' the posters... just talk to the manager of a GameStop, ask when the display will end, and ask if the store can hold it for you to pick up.

I'd say $15 'coz that's about how much I'd spend on gas driving to a few different GameStops.

that would have been true if all gamestops didnt throw away their halo 3 merch about a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
That stuff is cool, my game stop gave it to me too. :) I also got the 8ft tall master chief cardboard cutout from wal-mart. I would say at least $100 for it, you could probably get more.

gamerguy55 said:
That stuff is cool, my game stop gave it to me too. :) I also got the 8ft tall master chief cardboard cutout from wal-mart. I would say at least $100 for it, you could probably get more.
I got the Halo 2 cardboard standee when I worked at GameStop. It really all depends on the manager of the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back