How Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA McMoustache

yea i was just wondering i would really love to make a helmet but i don't think i would have time with school and everything so i was wondering weather anyone could sell me a wearable Mickey ODST helmet. i just love mickey and would love to like wear his helm and stuff (like when playing laserTag)

um this isnt allowed in the noob forum and u have to be post more and get to the rank of veteran to be able to post in the classifieds(thats where things are bought and sold)

I am sorry, but no transactions can be made until you have required "VETERAN" Status. this Thread must be Locked and Deleted. I am Sorry.

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

Project003 said:
I am sorry, but no transactions can be made until you have required "VETERAN" Status. this Thread must be Locked and Deleted. I am Sorry.

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

No forum copping, thanks.

Although I highly doubt most sellers will give you a chance (due to some recent scams performed around here), if you happen to become a Veteran, you might be able to buy a helmet. Rube or link4044 are your best bet, although I believe Spase still has his mold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outlawwolf117 said:
wait, does rube sell odst helms to n00bs?

I wouldn't know personally, but I would imagine he wouldn't trust random new members that ask to buy one.

yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! veteran status!!!!

dude your not so far your self so if you get 11 more posts you'll run around screaming yes i have obtained veteran status!!! just

like i did :)

Harding29 said:
um this isnt allowed in the noob forum and u have to be post more and get to the rank of veteran to be able to post in the classifieds(thats where things are bought and sold)

so how do you get into the classifieds anyway?

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I wouldn't know personally, but I would imagine he wouldn't trust random new members that ask to buy one.

I believe he does money first (most logical) then he will ship after he has made the cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back