How to Assemble Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom117

Jr Member
I've searched using the search function and i cant seem to find the answer anywhere, but how do you actually assemble pepakura? I've printed off the template for one of the Guns, but what do the numbers correlate too?

Or do you use the program to view the templates as a way to assemble them? Is it best to cut them all out then assemble it?

Thank you in advance
Tom

Look through the stickies for questions on how to get started. And there are many videos on how to prepare your armor. You can look on here here and Youtube.com.

But for your questions. You can use Pepakura Viewer. To assist you that is how I normally build mine. But the numbers on each side will match with another piece.
You can cut them all out if you want. But I usually just cut out what I need It is easier to flip thru the pieces to find the one I am looking for.

The numbers correlate to each other.

For example.......you see 31, so, you would match it with 31. You basically align the matching numbers. You CAN use the program to look at the 3D model just to see how it goes if you want, but it's only a personal preference thing.

Also, there isn't a "best" way to do it. Again, it's just a personal preference. Some people cut all the pieces out, score the lines and then start to assemble, and some people just cut out as they go, score the fold lines and assemble. It's all up to how you prefer to do it. :)

Thank you for the help.

First time doing something like this, i dont have all the proper tools for it yet but i just wanted to make a start and get a feel for it all! and so far so good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back