HOW TO GET WEAPONS FILES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0604fh

New Member
I am trying to start my own collection of halo weapons.
Im Wondering how to get weapons files for pepakura designer 2.
If you could please send me links or websites that have this information that would help alot.
I already have a file for a magnum but i want more weapons.
 

ThoR

New Member
Can you share the PDO file for the mag? i can't find it anywhere... (Btw if u have time, pep designer and some knowledge, in the pep section, download database there is a file on mediafire with allmost all weaps in the game in 3Ds format)
 

ricky0604fh

New Member
ThoR said:
Can you share the PDO file for the mag? i can't find it anywhere... (Btw if u have time, pep designer and some knowledge, in the pep section, download database there is a file on mediafire with allmost all weaps in the game in 3Ds format)
heyy top get the pdo for the magnum go to google then put in pepakura go to gallery go to military or put in weapons on the search and there is 2 files for the magnum
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ricky0604fh

New Member
ITS TOO LATE 2 RUN said:
heyy top get the pdo for the magnum go to google then put in pepakura go to gallery go to military or put in weapons on the search and there is 2 files for the magnum
oo and sorry for the double reply but can you try to explain where better i cant find it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

shadow8136

Well-Known Member
ITS TOO LATE 2 RUN said:
I am trying to start my own collection of halo weapons.
Im Wondering how to get weapons files for pepakura designer 2.
If you could please send me links or websites that have this information that would help alot.
I already have a file for a magnum but i want more weapons.

i do not know either help!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

DreadMullet

Well-Known Member
necro posting should be a crime... oh wait it is.

guys remember to check the date of the last post...this is almost 2 years old.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top