HOW TO GET WEAPONS FILES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0604fh

I am trying to start my own collection of halo weapons.
Im Wondering how to get weapons files for pepakura designer 2.
If you could please send me links or websites that have this information that would help alot.
I already have a file for a magnum but i want more weapons.

Can you share the PDO file for the mag? i can't find it anywhere... (Btw if u have time, pep designer and some knowledge, in the pep section, download database there is a file on mediafire with allmost all weaps in the game in 3Ds format)

ThoR said:
Can you share the PDO file for the mag? i can't find it anywhere... (Btw if u have time, pep designer and some knowledge, in the pep section, download database there is a file on mediafire with allmost all weaps in the game in 3Ds format)
heyy top get the pdo for the magnum go to google then put in pepakura go to gallery go to military or put in weapons on the search and there is 2 files for the magnum

Last edited by a moderator:
ITS TOO LATE 2 RUN said:
heyy top get the pdo for the magnum go to google then put in pepakura go to gallery go to military or put in weapons on the search and there is 2 files for the magnum
oo and sorry for the double reply but can you try to explain where better i cant find it.

ITS TOO LATE 2 RUN said:
I am trying to start my own collection of halo weapons.
Im Wondering how to get weapons files for pepakura designer 2.
If you could please send me links or websites that have this information that would help alot.
I already have a file for a magnum but i want more weapons.

i do not know either help!!!!

necro posting should be a crime... oh wait it is.

guys remember to check the date of the last post...this is almost 2 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back