how to make a somewhat realistic METAL -not cardboard- halo reach armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, i will use different material depending on each helmet. this is because some helmets will be for show/non-combat armor and others will be for airsoft/paintball. I am still unsure about how i will attach them though... im a semi-noob still :p

Greetings. If you PM me a list or post it here of what armor you have in reach, I can whip you up what me and a few others are calling a Spartan's Armor Locker. Check out my WIP Thread
( http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/33029-Custom-Project-By-RT ) for more details and a few images as to what that looks like. And on the note of Sheet metal, If and I stress IF i had the time and Money that's a route id want to take For realism. But you also would have to factor in if you A) Have any Metal working Skill (I.E Welding Molding bending stuff like that) or B)know someone who does. I myself have worked With sheet metal in making Costume Armor before but never anything as detailed as Halo Armor. Its Doable, But your time frame would stretch maybe a month or two to Half a Year at least for a whole suit in sheet metal. But its your preference and its something id like to lend my help on if I can. So don't hesitate to ask any questions d ^v^

thanks for the advice, but i have decided on paper. as for the plans, its a scout helmet, default chest, default wrist, i think cqc shoulder pieces ill have to check, and default knees and equipment. color is brick colored. thank you

Okie dokie, Took me a Bit to color it but its dones ^v^

HaloArmorD-Brush.png

Tell me what you think and if you'd like any changes Via here or PM. Keep Building 405th RT Out.

Attachments

• HaloArmorD-Brush.png
    HaloArmorD-Brush.png
    161 KB · Views: 156
thanks, but its from reach. and its the reach version of brick, but im not complaining about the color. thanks for the help :)

ok Cool Didnt notice you said Reach lol, Well ill get to work on that cause i love happy People ^v^ And in the meantime does this color match More? I pulled it from the game so I hope it does lol. If it needs to be darker or lighter let me know while i put together the reach setup.

HaloArmorD-Brush-1.png

Attachments

• HaloArmorD-Brush-1.png
    HaloArmorD-Brush-1.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 163
i'd say that thats much better. it looks a little pinkish though, so i'd say a bit darker. i dont mean to be picky

Sorry to bother you, but color you show doesn't matter, and I've changed shoulders to recon and chest to tactical patrol. Sorry for being a bit of a bother

ok Recon Shoulders, Tactical Patrol Chest, Scout Helmet and Basics on everything else. From Looking at your Design choices youd Be better off Going with The Vanity Program.

Its a program you can download that lets you preview what the cost of certain Items is and what rank you have to be in order to unlock them. Its the program i use when people request an Armor locker for all reach parts. You can find it at veegie.com/vanity

i dont understand that. the vanity thing. i have the armor i want on reach. does it give me a render of each peice of armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back