How To Make All The Armor Your Size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean u dont need to tell me that there are these topics already i just need to know how to do it ? Like I need to massure all the parts of my body and replace them with master chiefs parts ? just in the case I am 68 inches tall so HELP..

well what about boot or forearm or bicep or gaunlet?? i am using pepakura i ask how to change it in PEPAKURA every part EVERY part becose i am 15 old so im not even close to MC ...as i told i am 68 inches tall.

For me the same scale didnt work at all. I have a long torso and shorter legs and arms so most pieces needed to be modified for me. Every person is built different so you may just have to do trail and error.

SpartanNoob said:
I mean u dont need to tell me that there are these topics already i just need to know how to do it ? Like I need to massure all the parts of my body and replace them with master chiefs parts ? just in the case I am 68 inches tall so HELP..

well this is a proportion sight that i think explains what you want

it was posted in another topic by someone and i saved it because i thought it was useful

http://www.whatishcc.com/tutorials/proportioning.php

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
If you read the stickies, you will learn how, you use the same scale for every piece of armor.

yeah.. use the same scacle ... so everything is like mc so the would be automaticly too big for me.

AoBfrost said:
If you read the stickies, you will learn how, you use the same scale for every piece of armor.

SpartanNoob said:
yeah.. use the same scacle ... so everything is like mc so the would be automaticly too big for me.

What Frost meant is that you will have to use the same size you used for your helmet...if you are 68 inches (5 ft, 8) then add about 3 to 4 inches to your height...so that would be about 71 or 72 and use that.

I am 5'4, and I used a 68 inch measurement for my helmet, but noticed that when I used the 68 inch for the forearm, it was way to big so I lowered it to 65 inches.

To change the measurement, go to 2Dpatternwindow, scroll down till you see ScaleUp/Down Development Specific size and add your measurement into the scale box. So change the 86.00000000 with your measurement.

for every part? or just the helm? and what about the chest? i gotta measure my chest and write it to the change\scale ? so HOW to do the massures? i m realy a noob and i fear that ill do something lame with the parts print them and... so better to know whats the best than buy new cardstock.

READ DA STICKIES!!!!!!!!!!! its all there. scaling, printing, folding, sticking together, resining, fibreglassing, bondo, sanding, painting, visor, detials. ITS ALL THERE so could you please just go read them, not being harsh but it is there when i started out i read every single one.

SpartanNoob said:
for every part? or just the helm? and what about the chest? i gotta measure my chest and write it to the change\scale ? so HOW to do the massures? i m realy a noob and i fear that ill do something lame with the parts print them and... so better to know whats the best than buy new cardstock.

I am just using my size for EVERYTHING...you dont' need to measure your chest, legs or what not because in PEP it won't ask your for chest measurements and all that. The only junk part is that you will have to judge everything yourself...majority (or not) of us have gone through at least 2 size differences before deciding on the final. I have gone through 3 helmet sizes, 3 diff forearm sizes and 2 diff handplates. So go with 68 inches and just decide to add or subtract.

Hope that helps

The scaling for all pieces will be the same, but the helmet, add another inch or half an inch, you dont want it to be a perfect fit, because you need to padd the helmet to stay on your head.

what about the boots they would be too big the chest would be too big im not as that tall and fat as mc im just a teen ,,, i dont understand.................... the helmet look mc head is bigger than mine well i will just test everything my self i dont need ur freaking help ,,The scaling for all pieces will be the same,, yea right... ill make tests that cardstock isnt that expensive isnt it?

Fine, if you dont need our help, then go make armor thats 5 times bigger than your body, all scaling is the same, if you dont, you will end up with a small helmet and large torso, the models are the same size, so you will use the same scale for accurate looking body.

AoBfrost said:
Fine, if you dont need our help, then go make armor thats 5 times bigger than your body, all scaling is the same, if you dont, you will end up with a small helmet and large torso, the models are the same size, so you will use the same scale for accurate looking body.

Well i was trying to get some help but i didnt said that i dont need help i said that ur not helping me !!!!! at all u say u need to change the helmet size only then u say that i need to change torso and other parts WTF are telling to me!?

If you want to be understood, please use punctuation and grammar, otherwise no one will understand you, thus no one will help you.

I said keep all pieces the same size, but not the helmet, you dont want it touching your head, you want it to be padded. If you pad a helmet the same scale as the torso, your chin will be sticking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back