How To Make Odst Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt. Buckmaster said:
So true... This is why i'm a freaking emo kid with no friends. Even I hate myself!

Unnecessary.

He's calling you a noob because "Noob" means a new member.

Even if someone was new to the forums and had the greatest costume. It sitll goes in the "Noob Forum" because they are a noob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forums. Like everyone said:

Read The Stickies, and watch the Tutorial videos on Youtube.

he's new he needs a to be pointed in the right direction theres no need to be so rude about it.

btw welcome to the site.

Seriously?? This is the second topic I've seen today asking "Hey guys, I'm a noob, how do I make a helmet??". Read the stickies, or even just read someone else's WIP topic. It's not that hard. Sorry to sound like a jerk, but I'm sick and tired of topics like this.

Yeah, let's make it a rule that you need to read at least five stickies before you can make a topic. Even in the noob forum.

Underdogg13 said:
Yeah, let's make it a rule that you need to read at least five stickies before you can make a topic. Even in the noob forum.

Agreed! Or even have a required "post count" in order to make new topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or perhaps you should stop taking this thread off-topic. You can't regulate whether or not someone reads the stickies, and having a required post count for new topics would be pointless and only generate spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back