How to make or buy Halo 3: ODST Helmet Visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phasferous

So I am in the process of gathering the materials for making a EVA foam ODST armor set. Specifically from Halo 3:ODST.

However the one main thing I am failing to find anything about is how to make or obtain the visor piece. Since the visor is not one flat shape (like Spartan 2 Visors are), not sure how I'd go about making it.

Any input on where to find it or advise on how to make one myself would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks.

So I am in the process of gathering the materials for making a EVA foam ODST armor set. Specifically from Halo 3:ODST.

However the one main thing I am failing to find anything about is how to make or obtain the visor piece. Since the visor is not one flat shape (like Spartan 2 Visors are), not sure how I'd go about making it.

Any input on where to find it or advise on how to make one myself would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks.

Not all Spartan II's visors are flat, many have quite extreme curvature (EVA variant) and almost require heat forming. If you're looking to make an accurate visor you can build a relatively cheap vacuum former with common materials.

There is also several retailers that sell premade ODST visors in various colours and sizes.

Not all Spartan II's visors are flat, many have quite extreme curvature (EVA variant) and almost require heat forming. If you're looking to make an accurate visor you can build a relatively cheap vacuum former with common materials.

There is also several retailers that sell premade ODST visors in various colours and sizes.

I guess I meant more the Bungie Spartan 2's. xD
As in what we commonly saw represented in the Bungie era of the Halo games. Not including MP really.

Sean Bradley has premade visors in various colours on Etsy
Visor for ODST Costume Helmets.
For my ODST helmet I made my visor out if this stuff.
Flexible Metallic Visor material

Appreciate the both of you giving me some help information and links. Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back