Hulkbuster Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolfshui said:
I think i have read every thread that he has done on the internet, I would love to try to work with him, but i have to finish college before i can devote much time to it. two months left.

I have been working on a way to make puppet like arms in my spare time, if i can incorporate that with some extensions to my feet, i think i an manage to make it slightly larger than the person is and still design it to look right.

my favorite is the 3d sculpture/bust above, i found it early in my designing, and i kept using it as a basis for my designs.

I feel you man I'm an undergrad freshmen going on sophmore in college and trying to make sure I'm making the best grades I can

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems pretty possible to me. I've seen a guy do an Elite costume from Halo and the thing was massive. He could walk in it and everything. It also looked a bit like Iron Monger's concept. I forgot what it was called but its on Youtube.

EDIT: Found it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsQLq7EMkk[/media]

llinformerll said:
Seems pretty possible to me. I've seen a guy do an Elite costume from Halo and the thing was massive. He could walk in it and everything. It also looked a bit like Iron Monger's concept. I forgot what it was called but its on Youtube.

EDIT: Found it.

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4NsQLq7EMkk[/media]

Holly crap! that is exactly what i would need to do, do you know what kind of material we was using at the beguining, the stuff he was heating up, anyways, yeah that is the thoughts good to know others have done it before.

ureeka said:
I do believe your sizing is off though, as seen in this pict.

uh if im not mistaken and im not sure about the details but when stark created the armor that retracts into his bones he became "one" with the suit so he built multiple suits to control with his mind all at once one of them being that giant hulkbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back