hunter pep files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

armygetin

i looked around forums , but didnt find any , could someone maybe work on doing hunter pdos , i would if i knew anything about doing it , but limited access to computer and 3d areas not my specialty.

armygetin said:
i looked around forums , but didnt find any , could someone maybe work on doing hunter pdos , i would if i knew anything about doing it , but limited access to computer and 3d areas not my specialty.
theres one hunter on here somewheres i got it somehow haha , but i cant remember where , look through the older threads in pepakura , should be in there somehwere ,

Last edited by a moderator:
dallis said:
theres one hunter on here somewheres i got it somehow haha , but i cant remember where , look through the older threads in pepakura , should be in there somehwere ,

Who even wants to dress up as a hunter?! ( i know i have seen cool costumes) but still you would have to be like 15 feet tall...

Finnish_Spartan said:
Who even wants to dress up as a hunter?! ( i know i have seen cool costumes) but still you would have to be like 15 feet tall...
one word , stilts, and you only need to have three foot stilts if you want it game accurate cuz if your six feet and have three feet stilts on ,all hunters are ranging from 9 to 12 feet to there haha

dallis said:
one word , stilts, and you only need to have three foot stilts if you want it game accurate cuz if your six feet and have three feet stilts on ,all hunters are ranging from 9 to 12 feet to there haha

The hunters in the novels where actually said to be 14 feet tanks, (yes nearly 15) in the games tough halo 1, 9 feet. halo 2, 12 feet.

homsar66 said:
I have the files for the hunter, but its the whole hunter, not just the armor
i will try to edit the one i have but i cant make any promises as to putting it on the site

ok i looked way back on pep area and found one but yes it is a whole hunter . guess ill take a day to scale it up and try to seperate and unfold . should be fun considering i cant save it on pep designer . :oops:

I can't put up some OBJ files of the Halo 2 hunter later today (unless mod says otherwise). That way you guys can try to seperate the armor pieces yourselves. I'd do it, but I'm kind of working on my high-detail Mk VI armor. :D

Accualy Hunters are 12 feet tall when just standing strate up and 8 feet when in attack position(Like in Halo Combat Evolved).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back