I am giving a presentation about 405th armor making at an anime club in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba963

Hopfully this will get us new members. Originally the week is is going to be on was a random day, but I bought in some stuff with me yesterday that I was working on, and the club president said that I could give a presentaion on how to make it. I'm going to bring in multiple props and bring up the 405th site on a projector screen. There is going to be a large ammount of people who are interested in how it's done.Wish me luck.

I will update on the preparation progress throughout the month.

UPDATE: With schoolwork, I'm gonna be working slow on armor, but I should have almost everything prepared before tonight.

All the best, Kiba963!

I've done a couple of costume armor workshops at our local colleges, and have another one probably in a couple of month's time. It's great that we get the chance to share our passion with others and get them to join in the fun.

By the way, I'm promoting costuming as a new form of art in Malaysia and we're calling it Art.we.ar. Please check out my articles on art.we.ar at mandoarts.com when you have the time. Would appreciate any feedback from you. Thanks!

Thoughts become things.

Well today's the day. Gonna get everything ready

EDIT: It went GREAT! I went over the guidelines, told everyone about the founders and mods and admins, and questions were asked. It was very fun to do for a shy person like me. We may even have new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back