I am Ironman!! Final pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 051 said:
Depending on price i am in

It wouldn't be anything over $200, I'm thinking like around $150. That's really rough estimating though. At that price I think it would be cheaper than any of the others I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darthcalibar said:
It wouldn't be anything over $200, I'm thinking like around $150. That's really rough estimating though. At that price I think it would be cheaper than any of the others I've seen.
that would be around the price i would pay so count me in.

Spartan 051 said:
that would be around the price i would pay so count me in.

Alright, whenever I get done and get it molded you will be first on the list.

Edit: Ha, First time that's ever happened to me (accidental double post)

nice double i cant wait to see the finish project i hope it like that guy on the rpf

I need to look at the rest of the pep files and see if i can find those

Spartan 051 said:
nice double i cant wait to see the finish project i hope it like that guy on the rpf

I need to look at the rest of the pep files and see if i can find those

wat is the pep file he used i might stop the chief and go for tony there someone pm me that file plz

Sometimes I wonder If anyone reads a single word I type or if they just look at the pretty pictures...
Sometimes I wonder if some of the people here can read at all, judging by the level of spelling and grammar.

NZ-TK said:
Sometimes I wonder if some of the people here can read at all, judging by the level of spelling and grammar.

I hear you on that. Ha.

Helmet update!!

DVC00303.jpg

DVC00302.jpg

DVC00301.jpg

DVC00300.jpg

DVC00299.jpg

I have done a lot more since then, but I haven't taken pictures. I should update again sometime tomorrow.

PS: I know the back isn't exactly screen accurate but I didn't the added work to make it perfect would have made all that much of a difference. When I started this I didn't know that the back stair stepped down like that.

Darthcalibar said:
I hear you on that. Ha.
Helmet update!!

DVC00303.jpg

DVC00302.jpg

DVC00301.jpg

DVC00300.jpg

DVC00299.jpg

I have done a lot more since then, but I haven't taken pictures. I should update again sometime tomorrow.

PS: I know the back isn't exactly screen accurate but I didn't the added work to make it perfect would have made all that much of a difference. When I started this I didn't know that the back stair stepped down like that.

OMFG AWESOME!

Jease this makes me jealous I tryed making one out of cardboard but its to sQuare and not as smooth and round like yours.

If you're selling for around $150, I'll probably buy a cast, just cause it looks so amazering.

Amazering. Heh. I made me a new word!

Pure effin insanity!
I was looking at some of my own ref pics and it looks like
the back of your helmet is a little off. Just that last bottom piece were you
just made a grove I think should be cut out.

Falling_Jihad said:
Pure effin insanity!
I was looking at some of my own ref pics and it looks like
the back of your helmet is a little off. Just that last bottom piece were you
just made a grove I think should be cut out.

Yeah, I saw that. The bottom section were it's cut out is supposed to be connected to part of the neck armor. I'm just afraid that if i go ahead and cut it out it will look weird without neck armor connecting there.

Darthcalibar said:
Yeah, I saw that. The bottom section were it's cut out is supposed to be connected to part of the neck armor. I'm just afraid that if i go ahead and cut it out it will look weird without neck armor connecting there.
I would leave it in because when you molded it you can cut it out of the pulls rather then the master

I just hope i have some money when you end up making pulls because that would be sick to have

this is turning out to be excellent project, oh damn cant wait to see how this turns out!!! Great looking IRONMAN Helm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back