I am Ironman!! Final pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats possibly one of the coolest things ive ever seen. I wish i had one for the premier.
BTW, you have a new PM :D

Edit: 300th post

Not bad. Not bad at all. The finish on it is incredible.

You should take a few pictures with the eyelights on. That would look pretty good.

:eek:... so shocked... speechless

Put it on and show a few pics, the one of your bro wearing it was misleading.
Edit: Never mind, forgot about those ones on the first page

tipper said:
Not bad. Not bad at all. The finish on it is incredible.

You should take a few pictures with the eyelights on. That would look pretty good.

Well as of right now I don't know if its going to have lights. I was working with my el wire today and it just stopped working. The inverter burnt out or something. I know for a fact i had it wired right so yeah if i want lights I'll have to buy another... :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Darthcalibar said:
DVC00064.jpg
nice

p.s nice bucks in the background
that guy looks pretty focused on the tv

Falling_Jihad said:
his is a little too wide ad rounded on the top. it should be thiner around the cheeks.

Personally I think yours is better darth :not worthy:

I'll second that! I love the paintjob you did on it, dude. You got it bang-on, imho. That's going to make quite the impact on others at the premier. Expect to get lots of compliments with that, and maybe a few fan girls, too... :D lol

wow man thats amazing thats one of the greatest helmets iv had ever seen even better then mind and even better then tmp wow. so whats next man i bet if u had the money and time u can make the whole suit and if so how much would u sale on for ? iv done with my suit but u got some really great skills chicks only digg guy with great skills lol
well any way great job and good luck with your furture projects later

ps i went to a cosplay contest today and and i think i won just whating for an email telling me if i did or not ill post the pic
and what i won later :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back