I be Chargin Mah Lazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

imMonkeyGOD

I just finished making a video for my science project next week. Well the effects for it at least, there is still work to be done :p

The only thing that is missing is the sound effect for the laser. If anyone can find a good one, it would be much appreciated :D

Like I said the stuff that needs work...
-Audio is messed up especially with that mysterious fapping noise (My friend doing jumping jacks in the background, you can hear him say are you alright in the background)
-Need to change video filters to make it look more...uh better looking.

I just want opinions on what I can do better & compliments would be nice :D

Last edited by a moderator:
omg you said chrgin mah lazer... good vid. would've ben better with sound effects... but why did you have to say that >_< i hate those guys...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fragclone @ Jan 16 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>omg you said chrgin mah lazer... good vid. would've ben better with sound effects... but why did you have to say that >_< i hate those guys...</div>
lol my friend, one that said it was a fanatic about it so I decided to do one for the science project. He was dying to be in it. I'm totally getting an A+ for this.

Heh, funny. Other than when you said your friend was making a mysterious fapping noise...lol...

haha the acting is quite.. medio-core [Nofx reference, not bad spelling] :p

but good editing, im actually looking forward for the lazer sounds. just like, take the sounds from a halo clip and record it.

Fragclone said:
heh funny still. :lol: what program did you use?
I used After Effects, had to do it frame by frame :confused:

Keegan said:
Now you gotta put the lips and eyes on like t he bomb! Love it.

I'll be filming again on Saturday and will be doing that and us shooting the laser at a guy ^.^ That day will be crazy. Hope it doesn't snow that day, will ruin that day. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeeexcellent. Leave the blipping noises in, it makes it seem more real.
Also, if you can over-dub a better reaction from him.. maybe more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back