I Did It! Now With Video, Part 1-3 (many More To Come)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, dude, I'd make sure to religiously take breaks every 55 minutes, run around and do something for 5 minutes so you don't completely get screwed over. I mean, you can't sit there and do one thing for THAT long of a time, I stayed up 8 days because I had a LOT of crap to finish up. Lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Sep 9 2008, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>sugarfree redbull?? :confused: Yuck.
PLAYY!!!</div>
Actually, i have had it, it tastes better than regular. seriously.

Who needs sleep, anyway? Think of how much more things you can do than if you were sleeping!

ah, i know i am gonna have to do these 2-3 day cram sessions before my AP tests in May, im gonna have to drink a loooot of guarana.

oh, and just remember to shower once, to spruce up and pep yourself up.

Who needs sleep, anyway? Think of how much more things you can do than if you were sleeping!

yea, ive thought about that a few times. any time i stay up i get an increadible amount of work done.

Last edited by a moderator:
going to have to say don't do this.. ever.. this might sound cool now, but ultimately your going to waste 60 hours worth of free time doing something that really isn't going to be enjoyable. I strongly recommend you don't, but good luck if you do.

I dont mean to be the bringer of bad news, but how do you think the several Asian kids who have died playing video games died?

They did exactly what your planning on doing.

Sleep is VITAL to your bodies operation, when you sleep, new cells are made, muscles regrow & repair themselves.

Basically, our actions (sitting, standing, walking, eating) destroy your body on a daily basis, sleep is when the body can repair that damage.

This is one of the most unhealthy things that a gamer could do.

Please DONT.

Xavier said:
I dont mean to be the bringer of bad news, but how do you think the several Asian kids who have died playing video games died?

They did exactly what your planning on doing.

Sleep is VITAL to your bodies operation, when you sleep, new cells are made, muscles regrow & repair themselves.

Basically, our actions (sitting, standing, walking, eating) destroy your body on a daily basis, sleep is when the body can repair that damage.

This is one of the most unhealthy things that a gamer could do.

Please DONT.

Yeah, that would be my people. But seriously, the ones that died were the ones who sat with their faces inches from a computer screen for 3 days straight without even eating. Obviously enough, Finnish is going to be taking regular five minute breaks (you'd better or else I'll look stupid and you'll look dead), and eating, and doing most of the things his body needs...

Although you COULD be doing better things than gaming, staring at a screen for that long will kill your eyes. Finish up some homework or something, study for an important test (I think i failed my AP Bio test today. Oops). But hey, if you do die, will your helmet to me :p jkjk

LastSpartan said:
Well guys, let him get his 60 hours of success.
After, he might read the internet about what he did.
I would like to remind you guys that 60 hours is my extreme goal.
I will try to play for atleast 48 hours.

I will NEVER try this again!!
I will eat alot of carrotz and drinkz waterzzz!

-FSS

EDIT: I WILL START MY MARATHON IN 10 HOURS! I will be posting my "progress" as i play.
There will be a FAST FORWARD video sunday, or at a later date.

60 hours, *sigh* okay its your goal . But, good luck. :cool: Longest I have ever stayed up was 30 hours, after that, I pretty much crashed.

flying_squirl said:
yea, ive thought about that a few times. any time i stay up i get an increadible amount of work done.
Lol, which is exactly why I do my reports and projects at 1 am.:lol:

i'll come on for a while on saturday if i can, i'll add you, i would go on friday night and play all night but i have foot ball practice right after school then i work 'till 11pm, if i can i'll come on after work.

can't wait to see if you can do this :D

Seriousley... What is the benefits of this finnish? All your going to do is kill your eye's.. If something bad happens dont ask for sympathy. Infact. I will laugh at you, if something bad happens.. Numerous people have warend you how dangerous this is..

I've only just picked up on this thread but yeah I don't recommend it Finnish mate. I once made the mistake of ending up playing H3 online for 10hrs straight over an evening and through the night. By the end of it I was almost delerious. I experienced the sensation of feeling drunk without even touching a drop.
Plus my gameplay was getting terrible by the 7th hour and I went down a couple levels because of it.
Don't do it.

Too late i guess.

I backed out at the last minute.

With everybody else saying how bad of it an idea is, i dunno, but i think i cant trust the whole forums than one dude. so im not going to attempt it.

The Stig said:
Too late i guess.

I backed out at the last minute.

With everybody else saying how bad of it an idea is, i dunno, but i think i cant trust the whole forums than one dude. so im not going to attempt it.

Okay, so the first hours of my video clip did not get recorded =(
for some reason the software screwed up..

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
Okay, so the first hours of my video clip did not get recorded =(
for some reason the software screwed up..

-FSS

Are you completley oblivious to what everyones telling you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back