I don't know what to do?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguinator16

Hello everyone! I just recently decided to make my own Halo armor, but don't know what the best starting projects are. I am a little worried because I kind of want to make my halo armor before halloween. I have not even started on the armor and was wondering if you guys have any tips for me. My first question is, What armor should I make? My second is, are there any suggestions on making my halo armor really fast and if you think I'll be able to do it by Halloween? And my last question is, what materials should I get? It would be really helpful if some people can send me supply lists and links to where to get some of the materials. I also need to know where the best place for pepakura files is. I know 405th has files but the link is not working right now. I would prefer a link with halo reach files but halo 3 is fine too.
Thanks for reading you guys! Please reply!

I'm surprised. You've been registered for quite a while, shouldn't you have found your way around here by now? Everything you ask for is already available in the forums, including pepakura files.

I will not write everything again, but I want to just say a few words on the following points:
What should you make? Your decision, nobody can help you there. If you're inexperienced and lack time, make something easy. Keep in mind that this fast-fast spoon-fed-please attitude many people (including you, I'm afraid) show will most likely get you nowhere, especially not near a good looking costume and especially not if you're pressed on time. I don't mean to scare you away, but a high quality costume is a lot of work and without some serious persistence and patience you will never get one finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back