I finished Halo 3 On January 1, 1753?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did xbox 360's exist then, lol. that is very strange i envy you achieving this uhhhhhh achievment ages before any of us did lol.

PillowFire said:
z0MG Jo0 HAX03rzz!!!111!1!1!!!11!!
SOOOOOOO UNTRUE =p. I got headshot honcho and an invincible today in custom games but campaign for headshot honcho. Invinceble medal was on sandtrap i took a banshee i got triple kill, overkill, double kill, zomebie killing spree, killing spree, killing frenzy, running riot, splatters, and invincible. Screens up later =p

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/achievem...layer=Kevinx001

Sign in look at my completed campaign normal and the date i got the achievement.
Yea i know its normal, but hey i don't play Halo all the time.
I finished the game 300 years ago =p. Yay i beat the release date and i got Halo 3 when there were pilgrims around lololol.
Haha, dude your Lt? When you get to Lt. Grade 2, you will either have to get 200 EXP or highest skill of 20 :( But you dont get "or highest skill of 20" untill u have atleast 100 EXP.

not a glitch, its supposed to be there if u do something.. i dont remember what, its called the george washington or something.

SPARTAN-430 said:
Haha, dude your Lt? When you get to Lt. Grade 2, you will either have to get 200 EXP or highest skill of 20 :( But you dont get "or highest skill of 20" untill u have atleast 100 EXP.

no you become a captain grade 1 at 100 exp and lvl 20 and captain grade 2 at 150. LT grade 2 comes after 200 for some odd reason.

Does anyone have a grid or spreadsheet of the ranking? we should all as individuals email bungie for a flowchart

Nappy Hared Azn said:
I've got it too. I think it happens if you beat the campaign while not connected to Live.
Dangit, howd you find out. LOLOLOL it happens with all achivements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back