I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorpion_tank.jpg

I found the original scorpion tank from combat evolved originally pepped by "Bevbor".
I know its not a ship but thought it belonged here

http://www.4shared.com/file/130464312/23f17d65/scorpion_tank_bvbr_unfldd.html?cau2=401w

Sorry to say this, but that isn't the Pillar of Autumn, it is a Marathon-class cruiser. The Pillar was a Halcyon-class, and was destroyed at the end of Halo:CE.

you're right
but at the beginning of Halo 2
arbiter says that only one ship escaped
and was the Pillar of Autumn
and pass this picture
battle10.jpg

How come I can't seem to find the all-in-one ship file pack? Please? I really want these files. They are just too awesome to let sit around on the internet. They must be built!

i want that 1/87 scale 2.4 feet longsword

Hi i only got the 12 inch long scale and u said u have 1/87 scale 2.4 feet and i would want the file of 2.4 feet long can i have that file and does it come with color i would want to make one please so can i have the link for 2.4 feet please can sent to my e-mail at silverdrft@yahoo.com i would love to get that file please and thanks

HELLZ YEA, Here is the HALO 3 version GA-TL1 Longsword-class Interceptor "Longsword"

There are 2 different version.
One is a smaller scaled one at 12 inches long
and the other is 1/87 scale (2.4 feet)

Enjoy!

lsi.jpg

12 inch version
http://www.4shared.com/file/-1k4CKk9/Longsword.html

HALO 3 version GA-TL1 Longsword-class Interceptor "Longsword" the 1/87 scale 2.5 feet

Hi i only got the 12 inch long scale and u said u have 1/87 scale 2.4 feet and i would want the file of 2.4 feet long can i have that file and does it come with color i would want to make one please so can i have the link for 2.4 feet please can sent to my e-mail at silverdrft@yahoo.com i would love to get that file please and thanks

Hi i got the small version 12 inches but i didnt get the 1/87 scale 2.5 feet long file can u please sent the 1/87 2.5 feet verison files please

Hi i got the small version 12 inches but i didnt get the 1/87 scale 2.5 feet long file can u please sent the 1/87 2.5 feet verison files please or post that file here and i will come back to download the 2.5 feet hope to get that one as i already got ur 12 inches but want the 2.5 feet version please and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back