I Got A 360!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ey0x

Jr Member
ok so i got my new 360 three days ago and i wanted to know what games i should get for online play,
and should i get wired or wireless internet for my xbox live?
oh i almost forgot

OrAnGe BoX RuLeS!

-joe-

Ummm..... Well

Grand Theft Auto: IV
Call Of Duty 4
Halo 3
Gears Of War

About The Wired Or Wireless dilemma, i think you should just choose the one right for you. E.g. Does you 360 sit somewhere around your modem?

Just my two cents.. ;)

I've got a wired set up, it's a lot better than wireless, I had the cable go around the perimeter of my room to connect to the xbox.

ok heres an update i got the orange box (sorry spartan)
and i got wired internet and hooked it up to XBL
but i only have a free trial of silve but ill fix that
p.s. my GT for TF2 is homestarMUHFIN

j0ey0x said:
ok heres an update i got the orange box (sorry spartan)
and i got wired internet and hooked it up to XBL
but i only have a free trial of silve but ill fix that
p.s. my GT for TF2 is homestarMUHFIN
I don't like HL2 because I find it boring but Portal was amazing! TF2 is too laggy so unfortunately I am selling my Orange Box. You should have got Halo 3 tbh if you want online play! Either that or COD4 because they are the best 2 online games! GTA IV is good but once you have played Halo 3 or COD4 then you will see why it isn't good enough! If you like single player as well then get GTA IV though!

Last edited by a moderator:
SparTom007 said:
I don't like HL2 because I find it boring but Portal was amazing! TF2 is too laggy so unfortunately I am selling my Orange Box. You should have got Halo 3 tbh if you want online play! Either that or COD4 because they are the best 2 online games! GTA IV is good but once you have played Halo 3 or COD4 then you will see why it isn't good enough! If you like single player as well then get GTA IV though!

i don't think ill get halo i don't like it as much as TF2

Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 far surpass Team Fortress, I'm sorry to say. Especially in online play, TF2 falters behind them. It all depends on taste, but those two seem to be the best for online at this point.

I haven't played GTA4, so I can't say anything about it, but I can say that Gears gives the host a ridiculous advantage over the other players.

dude this is the order for online play.
1. halo 3
2. call of duty 4
3. gears of war 2 ( not out yet but from what we saw from the first one you can tell it'll be good. lol everyone in that game is like a pro football player.)

Arthraxis said:
Then why are you here rofl?
You can not like the game, and still think the armor is cool as $#!T.

The Orange Box for the 360 is pleh. IF you really want to enjoy TF2, just get it separately for the PC. COD4 has the best online play, Halo 3 HAD the best online play, till COD4 came out.

j0ey0x said:
ok so i got my new 360 three days ago and i wanted to know what games i should get for online play,
and should i get wired or wireless internet for my xbox live?
oh i almost forgot

OrAnGe BoX RuLeS!

-joe-

wireless also games to buy. HALO 3 obviously, battlefield bad company(because it rules over COD4)

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Ummm..... Well

Grand Theft Auto: IV
Call Of Duty 4
Halo 3
Gears Of War

About The Wired Or Wireless dilemma, i think you should just choose the one right for you. E.g. Does you 360 sit somewhere around your modem?

Just my two cents.. ;)
best games ever

I got CSS and DODS on my computer, but i really want to install the orange box i bought...
(Only got 4Gb left on my hard drive. I would get a new one.. But i dont wanna have to install everything ALL over again) :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back