i got the kewlest armor ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
helios said:
its still pretty cool, just not as cool as it used to be
i can already picture the figure of hayabusa =D with the katana!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haiyubasa's cool if you use it in a LAN battle, not on XBL. No one on my campus has it but me. I'm also the only one with a full DOB set

everyone seems to have it nowadays =(

that and the katana, which i dont get how everyone has it >.>

srry for being outdated but i dont have xbox live and i thought you needed xbox live for it for the longest time

thisismadness2 said:
check my picture that what i wear man it so tight i love eod helm hayabusa is cool but a little on the outdated side

Omg would it hurt to put s full stop or commar somewhere?

M Solo 1017 said:
The Katana is like the Security helmet you need have all of the achievements to unlock it.

yeah i know, but i swear like everyone ive played against nowadays has one. And there's absolutely no way they got all the achievements the hard way, cause then i wouldnt be killing them so many times.

I got the katana... Only bad thing is... People can snipe it and stick you there...

Atleast that's what I was told... But I think they are right... When I have it on... I don't do as good as usually... Die a few more times... :\... Getting sniped... :\

Yeah, a lot people that have them and yet they aren't always so hot playing. Also, I don't know if the katana registers hits, but it certainly gives away your position a lot by having a big sword sticking out above your head.

yeah..bungie claims that none of the armor permutations affect gameplay, but it really does. For example, i notice the white on Hayabusa armor's helmet more than i do a regular Spartan's, so im more likely to shoot at the white noticeable helmet than i am at a mark vi helmet.

EDIT: which is probably why everyone shoots at me more whenever i play with my friends in a party :mad:

i personaly never used full hyubasa because everyone used it and i didn't like it i only got the skulls for achievements. well done anyway, i only need commandp elite shoulders damn glitch >=[ oh yay my 117th post =]

CrAzY CH13F said:
i personaly never used full hyubasa because everyone used it and i didn't like it i only got the skulls for achievements. well done anyway, i only need commandp elite shoulders damn glitch >=[ oh yay my 117th post =]

yeah i thought the same and was so pumped when i got it but its no big deal now :cautious: but its good to have more people out there wearing the samurai...i guess but i just beat Halo 3 on legendary wit my big bro..god it took 4 ever but now i finally have the eod helmet yes :lol:

Macattack64 said:
I got the katana... Only bad thing is... People can snipe it and stick you there...

Atleast that's what I was told... But I think they are right... When I have it on... I don't do as good as usually... Die a few more times... :\... Getting sniped... :\

BZZZZZZZT! Wrong! I tested this in my own splitscreen game. Shooting the katana does NOT cause damage. Nor on the bulging pieces of the shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back