I Hunt Zombies .... Rouge Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's pretty much the difference between theRPF and here.

Star Wars is out for a while now, when those who watched it were kids when it came out, they are now in the forty.

While Halo, well, it's for teens.

Most RPF members have a full time job with familly and all. Eh :p

Sigma-LS said:
If it's so awesome then why does nobody buy them hehe :cry:

I'd buy one, but i can't get to the classifeds yet (Nor did I know anyone was selling one)...Need more posts and I don't like to post just to post.... (yes another one down!!! :lol: ) Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you call that your "First" project? I think your a complete expert at it!! The helmet has SOOOOOOO much detail in it and the weathering and battle damage is incredable. I wish I could make a helmet that good, but how can I? I don't even have a dang printer! Reason is my old one broke down and now my mom wants to get one of those Kodak printers because the ink is cheaper and who know how much that going to freaking cost! I just hope I can get one soon. :(

Hey Gang, If you want a casting, contact Sigma-LS (chris) via PM or comment on his profile. You can contact Soaring Hammer members here or on our site SoaringHammer.com (Chris is there too). Trust me "Zombies" did an Awesome job on that helm, I have one of the castings on my Armor.

DSCF1804.jpg

Sigma-LS said:
If it's so awesome then why does nobody buy them :rolleyes: :cry:

why buy one when u can have more fun making one?

LastSpartan said:
Because most of the members are 14 yrs old and don't have a job I guess.

lol really mostly 14 yrs olds?

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta Give you props man. Great work. im hoping to see other bits of your work soon.

if that was your first,then your 5th or 6th will be like.... The Armor made by Jesus..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back