I KNOW WHOS BEHIND THE MASTER CHIEFS HELMET!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
IT'S BILL GATE'S I SAW IT JUST NOW I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

well Bill Gates does onwn microsoft and they did develop the 360 and halo 3 will be on the 360 so its as good a chance as any others right?

but i dont want it to be him or il kill myself coz hes a geek :roll:

Arrgh, MC just has another helmet under his helmet. Search Master Chief Helmetless or something along those lines in YouTube, and you'll see.

Twisting_Neather: My head hurts for some reason... :death:

this is how MC looks

tinyhead.jpg

HE WASNT BORN IN FULL AMROUR! AND HE HAS A HELMET UNDER HIS HELMET. BECAUSE SUM SMALL CHILD THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO MESS AROUND WITH YOU. COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW STUPID IT WOULD BE IF HE DID? NO, ITS LIKE THAT BECAUSE ITS FROM THE FIRST HALO AND THEY AINT' GONNA' SHOW U HIS FACE THEN EITHER.

HAVE YOU EVER HEAR OF ANIMATING? THEY ANIMATED A HELMET UNDER HIS HELMET?---------IT'S NOT TRUE----YOU SHOULD REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT UNLESS YOU ARE DUMB!

it is true no body animated the scene excet bungie then a modded changed the camera angle to not move out from the ship.

Yeah, whoever made the video was a modder. Modders are people who put 'Mod Chips' in their Xbox (or ps2, Gamecube, 360, whatever), which allow them to create or download programs that alter the defaults in a specific game. for example, they can increase the speed of the fan in Zanzibar, make Warthogs pink, or even have the SMG fire rockets.

In that vid (and several others like it), the modder detatched the camera from it's normal position and flew it back into the Longsword Jet.

Bungie no doubt had the Helet-under-helmet for just such an occasion.

I thought this was a funny thread, some of you guys sound pretty serious, espcially the all caps guy. when i read it i thought you were yelling at me. Gosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back