I Miss My Dog. Amuse Me With Your Pet Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

I've been away from my home for over a year, and I miss my dog because of this long absence.

VelvetLawl.jpg

ISN'T SHE ADORABLE!? D:<

Anyway, I'm bored, but I also happen to be too lazy to Google stupid animal pictures to laugh at. Post your silly pet pics!

...If anyone makes armor for their precious pet, I think I'll die of laughter.

Queen said:
LauraD, that picture of the small dog cuddling with the bigger dog is incredibly cute!

*gush* That's my little girl with her daddy :) The pic with the snow was this morning - she is getting SO BIG AUGH

Last edited by a moderator:
LauraD said:
*gush* That's my little girl with her daddy :) The pic with the snow was this morning - she is getting SO BIG AUGH

This is why I love dachshunds. They're always tiny, but they think they're larger than life. Also, you can stuff them into your coat when it's cold outside. You can't do that with big dogs. :p

here are my pets

sinta (golden retriever )

[attachment=12760:698205728_5_a5AW.jpeg][attachment=12758:490361491_5_r-Dj.jpeg]

Sara (golden retriever, still a puppy :))

[attachment=12761:520182378_5_hPzX.jpeg]

karel (cat)

[attachment=12762:698208049_5_YJVB.jpeg]

and some random pix

[attachment=12758:490361491_5_r-Dj.jpeg][attachment=12759:698210113_5_FiKw.jpeg]

Color got a little messed up, stupid webcam. But this is my gecko, Onyx, normally he's really bright and colorful :) (and normally my hair is black, but not it this pic apperantly, lol!)

Picture0084.jpg

I don't understand the logic in allowing a dog to lick you, especially on the face. I find it incredibly disgusting especially considering the amount of germs and parasites that they all carry.

Many health problems in America today can be traced back to the pets...

And I hope no one licked that lollipop after the dog slobbered all over it. That would be insane. And gross.

CPU64 said:
I don't understand the logic in allowing a dog to lick you, especially on the face. I find it incredibly disgusting especially considering the amount of germs and parasites that they all carry.

Many health problems in America today can be traced back to the pets...

And I hope no one licked that lollipop after the dog slobbered all over it. That would be insane. And gross.

Yeah, we should hope not, lol. I must have washed my hands like 3 times after holding that lizard too.

But really, love for your pets isn't a bad thing, and after all, they always say a dog's mouth is cleaner than our own. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back