I Ndee A Few Tips Before I Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbh 3

hey all, im from oz and im looking at starting my first set of armour. Its for my 21st and i have about 2 months up my sleeves.

i was wondering whater the best materials are to make the pepakura models out of and the best way to go about finishing them
i.e (fibre glassing or what not)

cheers thanks in advance

cbh_3 said:
hey all, im from oz and im looking at starting my first set of armour. Its for my 21st and i have about 2 months up my sleeves.

i was wondering whater the best materials are to make the pepakura models out of and the best way to go about finishing them
i.e (fibre glassing or what not)

cheers thanks in advance
Okay, here goes. I would first recommend lurking around the site and, most importantly, read the stickies in the noob and pepakura forums. Those stickies are an invaluable source of information. Depending on what armor you want to make two months may be a bit quick, but it is by no means impossible. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a suit in 2 months, i would recomen buying one.
If your really fast and have alot (only) freetime. You could finish a suit in 2 months.

Best of luck!
-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
If you want a suit in 2 months, i would recomen buying one.
If your really fast and have alot (only) freetime. You could finish a suit in 2 months.

Best of luck!
-FSS
Two things from buying armor... It's expensive and you don't get that accomplished feel afterward, but he's right if you want the quickest way, BUY BUY BUY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the stickies. They do a good job. I understand it is hard to understand at first because it was hard for me and most likely many others. That is the way I did it. Try to find as much as possible. If you have other questions please fell free to PM me, but please try and keep them very specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back