i need a total tut on how to make armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

bndfrk227

EDIT: ok this is it, i am ticked of that you are treating me so badly around here when im a noob who joined a day ago! I did search, i did lurk and i still get this! you are all just complete jerks! All though it's too bad that i already learned in an hours time and have already started on it and it looks great!!! so go tick off someone else you losers. thank you dwoo tho for being nice about it! so when i create a new account and i have all the good armour im gonna rub it in your faces you freakin jerks

I don't want to sound like an ass hole, bet please. This is the ont thing you SHOULN'T do on forums like these. If you spent time lurking before you joined, you'd know countless amounts of newbs post this exact same thread. It always goes like this:

topic starter= How do I make armor?
Post#1= It depends, there are many meathods.
Post#2= Just search, man.
topic starter= I did. (refuses to add that he did it badly)
Post#3= Okay, here (huge list of links)
(topic starter goes off to ask another stupid question (yes, those do exist))

Moral#1: Never baby these threads. If they aren't forced to search themselves, then they'll never learn not to make topics like these.
We hate these threads, they never stop and they're all the same.
If you find an Identacle post, shurely you'll find a "babier" who unknowingly encourages this behavior. On the bright side, that babier has all the answers.

So basically just find another thread that asks your question, and get answers from that. Apply that principle to all questions you have.

Adam said:
we all need a tutorial. don't we all wish it were so easy.

I think Adam's reply showed incredible restraint

back on topic -

Look at way the creation discussion forum is organized. You have guys in the molded armor section that have invested huge amounts of time ,money, and talent into making very professional armor. They didn't learn it all with just a tutorial.

On the other side is the Pep and cardboard section, this is the side for the folks that are just getting into this and don't already have that big investement in armor making. Look here for "pinned" tutorials to get started.

-dwoo

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you didn't search very well if all you had to do was look in the pinned section.

I never even saw your questions, but I probably skipped them over honestly, because its all been asked very frequently over and over in the days leading to Halloween... I nick named all these folks Haloweeners, no offense...

Then again to lump everyone here in with the few frustrated members that are irritated for being asked the same questions, day after day, by people that don't really attempt to read is not very polite.

Sometimes everyone just assumes, that when you ask a question, that has already been asked, that you did not look for an answer before asking for one. Then isn't Burger King, you can't always get it your way.

And I looked through the forums and didn't find anyone being a jerk to you... why the outburst? I will try to help you with what you ask, but if you ask me something and I send you a link to where its already been covered please don't flame me because I don't need the practice typing..

With that said, you need a tutorial on something that hasn't been posted, what is it?

bndfrk227 said:
EDIT: ok this is it, i am ticked of that you are treating me so badly around here when im a noob who joined a day ago! I did search, i did lurk and i still get this! you are all just complete jerks! All though it's too bad that i already learned in an hours time and have already started on it and it looks great!!! so go tick off someone else you losers. thank you dwoo tho for being nice about it! so when i create a new account and i have all the good armour im gonna rub it in your faces you freakin jerks

XD yeah ok youl deff make better armour than Adam and dont call us losers of no one will make tutorial for poor little you,
quit acting like a little baby you friggin baby. Im 12 and I dont ask for any of that stuff.

time to go black on "yo" mo fo

GET YO HEAD OUT YO A$$ AND READ ALLL DAT FO RILZ I ANT BELEIVE YOU ASKING FO A TUTORIAL.
FOO YOU OBVOIUSLY DIDNT READ EVERYTHING BECAUSE EVERYONE ASKS FO A TUTORIAL DONT BE LYIN IN MA FACE I OUTA SMACK YOU UPSIDE YO HEAD!

OWNED! by a 12 year old XD

Last edited by a moderator:
ya... plus that was a lil racist :cautious:
but agreed dont call us losers and dont make a thread like this... its very rood :)

All of you guys who are treating new members like this are getting your ban warning increased.

This is not how we welcome new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back