I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

piehobo28

Jr Member
I am gonna start making a MC costume out of pepakura (if you dont know who MC is, you dont belong in this world) but i can only find the torso and helmet. if you could give me a download link to the other parts that would be great. Thanks

Heres DF4l's he also has a new smooth PEP Here
Heres a few links to flying_squirl's Here
Also before you start into anything, i can tell you really havent read THAT much so here
Frizzlefry's tutorial is great and it helps alot with the basic begining Here
There is also a few other misc threads you show read before starting in my opinon
Sigma-LS's FAQ
Here
Redsleighdown's scaling thread for sizing before wasting cardstock
Here
Also most defienietly read this and actually do it it will make your folds and overall pieces come out alot better
here
It is a thread about making good folds by IceMan29
BAsically anything that is stickied is important and should be read
Good LUCK!
:D

NP anytime man. Im in the prosess of my first PEP creation and I know how hard it was to even start so ill help when ever i can

Pep can get kind of hard.

I started off making very small pieces out of regular paper, such as arms and legs. That helped me because it let me get a sense of what I was working with. I actually suggest you start off doing this if you have no experience making pepakura armor.

I would recommend working with the less important pieces first, because you are going to make mistakes, and you can learn from the pieces that don't matter as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back