I Need Ideas Of What To Make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathNinja328

okey i can create anything from a suit of armor to a gun. i need an idea of what to start making. it must be from halo series. please, im bored and i need an idea of what to create. i havent created anything yet so anything you have in mind is open to suggestions.

DeathNinja328 said:
okey i can create anything from a suit of armor to a gun. i need an idea of what to start making. it must be from halo series. please, im bored and i need an idea of what to create. i havent created anything yet so anything you have in mind is open to suggestions.
Spartan lazer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you should just make whatever interest you. In the forums, we are here to help you on whatever you are making, not necessarily telling you what to make. If you know how pepakura works, maybe work on something more advanced. If not, try some of the lower-definition pepakura files in the halo wiki.

a Hunter costume.... definitely a hunter..

but seriously, just make whatever interests you.. MC costumes arn't for everyone, but there are plenty of sources here to help you with that (mainly in the stickies ;))

The H3 Flamethrower. I don't think anyone has done that one yet. LordPerth is doing a flame thrower soldier from Halo Wars, but no one has done the H3 one yet to my knowledge.

You can always make you spartan from Halo 3 matchmaking, or just mix random pieces to make an epic suit :)

I don't mean to be a jerk but wasn't this one of the commandments The mods and admins always tell you?

anyways make an ODST with a REALLY good and detailed Visor from like vacuumforming.

Buy tinted plastic or tint it yourself!+

Then make molds. Then Make a collection. Then selll to your friends a tell them youre not a nerd^^

The E.V.A is also a challenge

"Thou shalt not make what should I do next topics."

But you should make a smg, for Halo 3:ODST.

You might want to try something simple for your 1st project, a lot of people don't realize exactly how tedious/time consuming/frustrating/expensive making this stuff actually is.

I would hate to see someone spend a lot of money on their 1st project only to abandon it if it doesn't turn-out great.

I know I was nowhere near happy with my first few pieces I made.

But, with that said,.....
To each his own.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back