id like some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby1madboy

Hiya im a 15 year old i need some help on pepakura viewer 3 how can you add the numbers to the tabs as i cannot add them so i cannot make anything else. I have made 2 whole suits and lots of wepons and helmets and i love it as a hobby does anyone know the answer to my question

Under the drop down menu at the top for "2D Image" there should be an item titled "Show Edge ID". Make sure that it is checked and you should be gtg.

"I'm just a witness"

Upvote 0
You cannot add the numbers in Pepakura viewer, you will need Pepakura Designer to do this. It's basically the same program as Viewer, but has more functions for both the 3D and 2D sections. You can download it from here: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/download/index.html
If the numbers still do not appear when you load it into Designer, go to the top, open the '2D Menu' tab, go down to 'Show Edge ID', and make sure it has a check mark next to it. This should help you :)

Upvote 0
hiya,

i havent been on the past week sorry but thankyou your help meant so much i have got the numbers thanks i am now in the middle of building a barret rifle

many thanks
kyle fantham

Upvote 0
Make sure you share with us how your rifle turns out, Kyle!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back