IDEA: 405th iDevice/Android app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheiner

Hey 405th, I just got a pretty good idea. I mainly do most of my cruising of the 405th on my iPod Touch, and it got me thinking, "What if they had a 405th app, where you could update your threads, comment, surf the other threads with ease, even upload your saved photos of your projects stored on your device?"

I think this would be extremely convenient for all of us 405th members who deal mainly on mobiles, and I think the idea of being able to upload pictures taken via phone cameras would definitely benefit.

What are your guys' opinion on this? Yay or nay? And if yay, who could we get to do it (or maybe one of the members knows how to achieve this?)

Keep on building guys!:cool

I, for one, say yes to this. Its a great idea. The only problem is finding someone who knows how to create apps for both idevices and android. Great idea though.

i love the idea, but i think the question has been asked before and the admins said no twice. but since, what 7 months has past since i last checked the site, who knows- maybe we have an alright programmer by now?

I too like the Idea but they will not do it for the simple fact that the site works on Chrome, Safari and any other browser that has come out for iOS, Android or BB.

Keep the Ideas coming.

This idea came up a few years ago. Our stance is still the same; there are no plans for creating an app. If this changes, the 405th community will be informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back