Idea For Human Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piffonator

woot first post!

Anyways I have this Idea for the human guns that if you make the design around a paintball gun it might be functional for use. I unfortunately wont be able to make this myself (at least not for a while) and I didnt want the idea to die while I was busy. Hope someone will comment.

Peace!

.DOom. said:
but then youll have a co2 tank sticking out the back of the gun and the hopper too

This idea has been posted quite a few times...

You use airsoft weapons like the FAMAS to built off your halo weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Ariakon makes amazingly acurate military look-alikes for paintball....only problem is that they can be quite expensive and are mainly for Mil-sim paintball players that will shell out just a little more to get something that accurate.

Can be a little expensive to build a prop weapon off of...

~Epyon

.DOom. said:
but then youll have a co2 tank sticking out the back of the gun and the hopper too

I saw on a TV show last night a co2 tank that was 3 inches long and went inside the handle of a paint ball pistol.

ok i say you should read before posting. only comment i have for you. and 1 ? do you OWN one. im geussing not or els you would of know there way too big.

Durlaburban said:
ok i say you should read before posting. only comment i have for you. and 1 ? do you OWN one. im geussing not or els you would of know there way too big.

yes I own a paintball gun. No I myself don't have a 3 inch long co2 tank. The paintball gun I own has the hopper and the large co2 tank. I will try to get a small tank and I'll make a hopper myself so it doesnt look weird. Im thinking of making a battle rifle and making the scope into a hopper.

I have an idea for a custom hopper that would work with most mag designs. It's quite simple, if anyone wants to give me a mag size (for a rifle) I can make one up fairly quickly and post a picture and instructional for it. :D As for the Co2 tank, well I had a design using the small diameter 6-7 inch long Co2 tank that would fit inside the butt of the rifle, oddly enough off of the halo sniper rifle I was going to make (but never started because it was going to shoot actual APFSDS rounds and had no access to the right machinery).
Bentley

Simple answer just use an extender from the CO2 input to your tank. Sure youll still have a black cord going thorugh the back but W/e http://www.pntball.com/Air%20Systems/Remotes/?sck=1840614 there real simple and work well. So problem solved for that. But unless its a one shot gun then its gonna look real gay with the hopper on the top. Or you could just use a Blade gun. They have the small gram CO2 tanks that are about 3 inches long and screw into the back. But those are only for the blade and other smaller pump action guns. But would work well for a shotty because the pump could be more relaistic. But once again the hopper.

I suggest to make noise like pistol shot it is possible to use nailgun blank cartridges.
Blankcartridge.jpg

:lol:

p.s. my 50 post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back