Idea for Plasma Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be pretty cool to do! It would be cool if it had speakers built-in for the sound of a Plasma Grenade :p

Is there a way to make a foggy plastic alternative to the ice? If so, that WOULD make a sweeeet plasma grenade!

You could try vacu-forming some half-spheres with foggy plastic and use the same setup. I'd probably make the spheres detachable, so I can put in a rechargable(?) battery and use an on/off pressure switch.

there is this laser tag ball things that looks EXACTLY like a plasma grenade...ive gone blank though and forgot were it was... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

clownpuncher said:
there is this laser tag ball things that looks EXACTLY like a plasma grenade...ive gone blank though and forgot were it was... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I believe that radioshack has them ....

Last edited by a moderator:
clownpuncher said:

you mean the laser levels?

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
I believe that radioshack has them ....
its a lazer level we tried lookin for them already discontinued item -,- i just started my homemade one but i need a bright ass LED still i got the wireing just no lite

If you got the ice super cold, you could stick it to something (or someone?). And for kicks, insert an M40 Firecracker to make it shatter. (A cherry bomb could work as well) Ahh, the ideas. Ice and LED, who would of thought?

not to rain on your parade or anything, but i'm pretty sure i posted this like 2 months ago. it's still pretty cool though hey?? you could make and led throwie, (search instructables for LED throwie) and pop it inside the water, then freeze it. to solve the melting problem, you could spray resin on it a bunch of times, while freezing it at the same time (come to canada right now, you can just let it sit outside.) and keep doing this intil the resin is pretty thick, then drill a hole to drain the water. not sure if this would work though. another way to make one, is to take a tenis ball, pop in a throwie and the fil it up with see through resin. (does resin come in see through??)

Maybe this is a solution?
Only 12 bux.
USB or 5v power.

usb-plasma-ball.jpg

plasma-ball-alternate-dimension.jpg

usb-plasma-ball-computer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back