Idea I have had for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnipeHunter

Hey I don't know about anyone else but I would love to have a go at trying to make working paintball guns that look like the Halo guns. This has probably been done before but I just think it would look awesome to have a bunch of guys in armour as Spartans/ODST going at it against Elites at paintball.

Tell us any ideas like this you guys have had.

There's a guy on here who made a beautiful, fully contained AR marker and a GOW Lancer marker from a Pitman 99? I think. Anybody remember his name?

I don't remember his name, but the marker was a Tippmann 98 Custom. No such thing as a Pitman 99 :p

I have a bondo'ed AR in my garage I haven't touched in over a year, it's hollow and would actually fit my Spyder 07 Xtra or my Planet Eclipse 06 Etek. So if I ever finish sanding the cardboard AR I'm definately putting my paintball gun inside it, since for some reason it would work completely, the trigger frame being just perfect. I'd have to sand down a bit of the top above the ammo counter, but then it'd work perfectly.

I say go for it, since if it's a bondo'ed AR it'll hold up to a paintball. A pain to clean and you might need to wash and repaint it after each day out (If you're out for three days, don't bother until you get home), but it'll hold up to a hit without a single scratch. Armor, I haven't had a suit long enough to play with it in paintball, so I wouldn't know.

Hope I helped!

I made an AR with a working ammo counter, all I have to do is add a working gun inside, old tippmann broke : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back